About Hoopdee Scootee Suite
Those who want to be at the heart of the action in Saugatuck will love this multi-floor apartment. Located above a downtown storefront, Hoopdee Scootee Suite is an urban rustic getaway in the middle of the action.
Hoopdee Scootee Suite is perfect for the adventurous lone traveler, a small family, or a small group of friends. The one-bedroom apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, beautiful hardwood floors, and partial views of the harbor. Unwind on the private deck after a day at the beach, then get ready and take a walk to one of Saugatuck's amazing restaurants for dinner and a drink. The apartment is a cozy refuge in the winter, too, with a gas fireplace and entertainment system in the living room. This home is also dog friendly.
When it's time to turn in, the airy master suite has a comfy queen bed. The living room sofa converts into a queen bed, as well.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The home is stocked with all bedding & bath linens, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, a supply of paper products, and basic soaps. For a full list of included amenities, please contact us.
BY RENTING THIS HOME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) All of our rentals are non-smoking.
2) Renters must be at least 25 years old and be able to verify with valid identification during your stay if needed.
3) There is not designated parking for this home. There is free street parking available, but it is first come, first serve.
4) Up to 2 dogs maximum are permitted at this home but must be approved before arrival. There is a $20 per night fee for 1 dog and $40 per night fee for 2 dogs.
5) This home allows a maximum of 4 guests (children under 2 not included). That number is not to be exceeded. For fire safety, we are required to limit the number in each home. Inflatable mattresses or alternative sleeping other than pack n plays or cribs are not allowed.
6) Weddings and formal events are not permitted.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
Hi. Wondering how easy or difficult is it to find a parking place in peak season. Does it thin out at night? What if you wish to go to a store or to the beach or other places for a few hours? Thanks.
Asked On 05/29/2018 Answered on 01/07/2019
It can be difficult to find parking downtown during check-in time in peak season. Initially, you may have to park a number of blocks away from the apartment but there are options that make it easy. Day parking is provided at the local high school (.5miles away) and a shuttle will take you into downtown. Traffic does thin out at night and the mornings aren't bad either. This would be your best chance to get a great spot- unless its July 4th or Venetian Festival! If you get a great spot and are worried about losing it the Interurban runs to Oval beach, the grocery store and many places in between for $1 per person each way.
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?