The drive to Heron Creek winds through a thick forest, guiding you to the edge of the coast where stunning views and a refreshing lake breeze await you. Heron Creek is built to make the most of its gorgeous natural environment. Walk out onto deck to take in a bluff-top view of vast Lake Michigan, then descend the stairs to get your toes in the sand of the plush private beach.
The views permeate the home's interior through its many windows. Catch glimpses of lush greenery in every room, and walk into the living room for a stunning panoramic view of Lake Michigan.
Heron Creek is a large home, perfect for large gatherings of friends and family. The master bathroom and kitchen have just added brand new flooring and countertops. Upstairs you will find a convenient jack and jill bathroom shared between the large guest rooms. Prepare meals in the kitchen or cook out on the gas grill. You could easily have a full day right at home, but if you're feeling adventurous, Saugatuck Dunes State Park and downtown Saugatuck are both just short drives away.
**Outdoor amenities may be available upon request from mid-October through mid-April.**
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The home is stocked with all bedding & bath linens, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, a supply of paper products, basic soaps, firewood, and propane for the grill. For a full list of included amenities, please contact us.
BY RENTING THIS HOME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) All of our rentals are non-smoking.
2) Renters must be at least 25 years old and be able to verify with valid identification during your stay if needed.
3) There is parking for 6 cars at the home and no more. There is not street parking available.
4) Pets are not permitted at any time.
5) This home allows a maximum of 16 guests (children under 2 not included). That number is not to be exceeded. For fire safety, we are required to limit the number in each home. Inflatable mattresses or alternative sleeping other than pack n plays or cribs are not allowed.
6) Weddings and formal events are not permitted.
No reviews found.