Walk to Lake Michigan (Douglas Beach is just .2 miles away!) or switch gears and bike to downtown Saugatuck or Douglas. It's easy to make the most of a West Michigan vacation when you stay at Switching Gears.
This bright and spacious vacation rental is great for family and friends gatherings. Prepare meals in the spacious kitchen, and then choose from any one of the scenic dining places throughout the house. The screened porch is a great spot to pair your morning coffee with some fresh Michigan air.
Kids will love the play area in the finished basement and roasting s'mores around the firepit in the backyard. With proximity to both the beach and in-town activities, guests of Switching Gears really get the best of both worlds.
**Outdoor amenities may be available upon request from mid-October through mid-April.**
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The home is stocked with all bedding & bath linens, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, a supply of paper products, basic soaps, firewood, and propane for the grill. For a full list of included amenities, please contact us.
BY RENTING THIS HOME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) All of our rentals are non-smoking.
2) Renters must be at least 25 years old and be able to verify with valid identification during your stay if needed.
3) There is only parking for 3 cars at the home. There is not street parking available.
4) Pets are not permitted at any time.
5) This home allows a maximum of 11 guests (children under 2 not included). That number is not to be exceeded. For fire safety, we are required to limit the number in each home. Inflatable mattresses or alternative sleeping other than pack n plays or cribs are not allowed.
6) Weddings and formal events are not permitted.
No reviews found.