About Beacon Court F
This two-story condo is perfect for those who want to explore town on foot. It's located just a short walk away from exciting shops and restaurants in Douglas. The home's large picture windows let it tons of light and views of the walk down to the riverfront. Cute wicker and wood furniture give the home a beachy vibe, which is perfect as the beaches are just a 5-minute drive away. Centrally located, this is the ideal home for taking in the best of Douglas and Saugatuck all in one wonderful getaway.
The three-bedroom condo has great spaces for unwinding, relaxing and entertaining. The three bedrooms are on the second floor and feature 2 smaller rooms with 2 Twins in each (one room has a Twin with a Trundle Twin bed underneath) and a large master bedroom with a King bed and ensuite bathroom. The inviting living room centers around the gas fireplace and flat screen smart TV with cute coastal accents everywhere. Enjoy evenings around a cozy fire or having a movie marathon. The eat in kitchen has plenty of space for cooking up a great meal for friends and family.
A small back patio overlooks the walk down to the riverfront. Take a refreshing walk along the Kalamazoo River to Wades Bayou Park, where you can rent kayaks and paddleboards for a day on the river's calm waters. Visit the dining, shops, and galleries of downtown Douglas, which are also conveniently within walking distance of this vacation rental. The area's beaches are just a 5-minute car ride away or use The Interurban for $1/person rides to anywhere in the Saugatuck-Douglas area. **Outdoor amenities, such as the grill and outdoor seating may only be available upon request from mid-October through mid-April.**
For larger groups, up to 16 people, you can reserve another unit (Beacon Court D) in this condo complex just two doors down. Talk with one of our friendly hosts to get the best recommendations for dinner reservations and events coming up before your stay.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The home is stocked with all bedding & bath linens, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, a supply of paper products, basic soaps, and propane for the grill. For a full list of included amenities, please contact us.
BY RENTING THIS HOME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) All of our rentals are non-smoking.
2) Renters must be at least 25 years old and be able to verify with valid identification during your stay if needed.
3) There is only parking for 1 car at the home and no more. There is street parking available, but it is first come first serve.
4) Pets are not permitted at any time.
5) This home allows a maximum of 8 guests (children under 2 not included). That number is not to be exceeded. For fire safety, we are required to limit the number in each home. Inflatable mattresses or alternative sleeping other than pack n plays or cribs are not allowed.
6) Weddings and formal events are not permitted.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?