About Beacon Court D
This two-story condo close to downtown Douglas features high ceilings and plush furniture. This welcoming atmosphere will make you feel right at home. Walk to the Kalamazoo Riverfront and along to Wades Bayou, where you can rent kayaks and paddle-boards for a day on the water. Dining, shops, galleries, playground and parks are only a .2-mile walk to the South. Come back and get cozy in front of the warm gas fireplace or around the large dining table. View the Kalamazoo River from the large back deck and master bedroom balcony.
The three-bedroom condo is comfortably furnished and sleeps eight. There is a Queen bedroom on the first floor along with a full bath. On the second floor there is a bedroom with 2 Twin beds and a spacious master bedroom with a Queen bed and ensuite bathroom. This master bedroom has its own sitting area, a large balcony, and jacuzzi tub in the ensuite. You'll feel right at home in the modestly decorated living spaces. Snuggle into the living room's plush couches, watch movies on the flat screen TV, or play board games on the dining table.
Entertain company outdoors on the large back deck connected to the dining room. There is plenty of seating and a gas grill for outdoor barbeques. The Kalamazoo River can be seen in the distance, making this space the ideal place to spend an afternoon cook-out. The area's beaches are just a 5-minute car ride away or take the Interurban for $1/person rides to anywhere in the Saugatuck-Douglas area. **Outdoor amenities, such as the grill and outdoor seating may only be available upon request from mid-October through mid-April.**
For larger groups, up to 16 people, you can reserve another unit (Beacon Court F) in this condo complex just two doors down. Talk with one of our friendly hosts to get the best recommendations for dinner reservations and events coming up before your stay.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The home is stocked with all bedding & bath linens, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, a supply of paper products, basic soaps, and propane for the grill. For a full list of included amenities, please contact us.
BY RENTING THIS HOME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1) All of our rentals are non-smoking.
2) Renters must be at least 25 years old and be able to verify with valid identification during your stay if needed.
3) There is only parking for 1 car at the home and no more. There is street parking available, but it is first come first serve.
4) Pets are not permitted at any time.
5) This home allows a maximum of 8 guests (children under 2 not included). That number is not to be exceeded. For fire safety, we are required to limit the number in each home. Inflatable mattresses or alternative sleeping other than pack n plays or cribs are not allowed.
6) Weddings and formal events are not permitted.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?